Monday, May 25, 2015

The Kiss

I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of the wedding photos. Let's look at some more, shall we?

I can't get enough of the bride . . .

. . . or her son . . .

. . . or her daughters . . .

. . . both of them.

I can't get enough of the moms . . .

. . . have I mentioned these two? . . .

. . . and, well, who can get enough of these two?

I can't get enough of these two.

Did you want to see how our day began?

It began in Julie's Westy . . .

. . . in the back alleys of Asheville . . .

. . . with the A-Bags . . .

. . . who are known for lowering the bar.

I like to call this one, "Wait here, Dylan; I'll figure out where to stash the leaf blower."

And then we came upon this:

. . . and that's when all the magic started.

And, oh, the magic.

Holt Magic . . .

. . . and Kennedy Magic . . .

. . . and general Love-Fest Magic.

Later there was drinking and dancing and eating and general carousing:

. . . and more drinking . . .

. . . and more dancing . . .

. . . and more A-bags . . .

. . . and pretty girls everywhere.

But let's face it. It was all about Julie and John. Those two gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous, blissed-out lovebirds:

Pure magic.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love, love, love, love!!! Such great photos of such great people. You all look smashing. Really, quite the gathering of lovelies!

xoxo,
beth

mom said...

I love looking at this, a mllion times so far. so great Ellie and great pictures Bill...
love, mom

jacquie said...

I love it too. Those last three moments just slay me. I feel lucky to have been basking in the glow of all that love!

xoxo
Jacquie