Friday, January 23, 2015

doonie flip show

Remember those cool photos I showed you from Pismo Beach? I speculated that it would be cool to post them all in a series so that if you scroll really fast, it looks like a movie.

Let's test that theory!

It was just after we left the little rig atop (for the moment) the sand and ventured into the Doonie land


We found a cool vantage point where the kids continued to use their newly acquired iphones


and then this guy sent his sister and mom down to the bottom of the rise to photograph his feats of prowess


This was taken just before my girl's unfortunate catching of his shoes with her face


Then he said GO

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It is cool! right? Isn't it cool? know what else is cool? Watching it backwards.

Next we made our way deeper into the martian landscape


And set up another photo op


ready set go


 
 
 
 

No one was injured in the making of these films. Except my girl's face. And my foot when I tried to photobomb someone's attempt at a panoramic by leaping in front of the camera.

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oooooh it *is* cool backwards! And forwards too. Please say *forwards* with a British accent.

I love Mars; it's so beautiful and friendly. Pismo is cool too. And Doonie land? Awesome.

Utterly love.

xoxox
Ellie

Beth said...

This is epic! I love it both ways too, the faster the better, both ways!!

Stoney. (I know, I know, it's sandy, not stoney, but you get my meaing.)

Love you and your martians.

xo,
beth