Tuesday, December 2, 2014

One For The Ages

We had a Thanksgiving for the Ages around here last week.

I mean, it was Thanksgiving; of course it was good.

But still. This one veered toward Epic.

Mom was eager to get a photo of herself in the Ledgie Loo. And why wouldn't she? It's fun in there.

The best part. The getting of the food onto the table with the help of the awesome peeps.

Aren't we a refined, genteel crew?

(I know it's blurry but I love this one of Michelle cracking up.)

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, this concludes the serious part of the evening's festivities.

 After that?

All hell broke loose.

Apparently, we moved from room to room taking photos of ourselves.

Thumbs up, people!

Oh, there was a lot of thumbing-up that day.

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, we shall now commence the dancing portion of our evening's program.

Because nothing says Thanksgiving like a good old-fashioned dance party.

A Thanksgiving for the Ages.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, so much joy in those photos! Love it.

Although I'm a little concerned that there were only 4 people involved in the dance party. I mean, we should have at least seen Mistah, shouldn't we have?

xoxo,
beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Well, *someone* had to take the photos, Beth!

And Mistah is in one -- the only one that has those four plus my big white thumb.

[Thumbs-Up!]

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love every single inch of every single photo!!!

Xoxoxo
Jacquie

mom said...

I forgot to comment! It was a truly Thanksgiving for the ages. Thanks for hosting, Ellie and Bill. love, mom

julie said...

I'm just seeing this now, and my heart is all swolled up like. Love you people! Y'all look so beautiful! especially mom. xoxoxo