Friday, December 6, 2013

Not quite Winston's

Have you seen this video yet? It's been posted around a lot lately. But if you've not seen it, it really is incredible. Long, but very, very beautiful.

And guess who I saw last night, along with my good friends Johnny, Johanna and Carlee?

Yep! Nahko Bear.




Want proof?

Well here you go:


There he is. And yes, I know, I'm sorry. I didn't get a shot when his shirt was off, which it was for his whole set. This was when he was out on stage with  this guy:

Yep, Trevor Hall.
They were playing a lot farther away than Winston's, where we saw him last time. All the way up in Anaheim. But it was worth it. Even if he did rob me of House, which was listed on the set list. He filled in with Lime Tree, a lesser alternative, but he also threw in Te Amo, which is not on the list below, which was awesome.

Um, I'd show you the set list, but I'm too stupid tired lazy to figure out why I can't convert it from a pdf to a jpg and post it. Sigh. (It was a long night.)

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

You are *such* a Girl-About-Town. Actually, a Girl-About-Crossing-The-County-Line. Looks like a great time. Nothing like the music, is there?

Happy Weekend!

xoxoxEllie

Pat said...

Glad you had fun and love the music.
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Bet it was a great night! Good for you for gettin out there on a school night :)

xo
Jacquie