Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Clouds 3.0

Clouds.

That's what it's all about.

Or, okay, they're part of what it's all about.

Mistah took all these photos on one day last week . . .

Seriously.

November 2nd, 2013.

One day of the world from this tiny viewpoint.

And frankly . . .

. . . what other viewpoint would you want?

Okay, okay, I get that instead of telephone poles, one could have saguaros . . .

But still.

Wait, do I see what I think I see?

Yes! It's true! The Full Boogsie!

Anyway.

The Clouds.

All for us.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Isn't life amazing?!

Thanks for sharing Ellie, and Mistah. Those are some amazing shots!

I really would like to cloud gaze from your tiny viwepoint someday, saguaros or no.

xoxo,
Beth

mom said...

Beautiful Ellie (and Bill), we check the clouds on our morning walk. Yesterday was cloud covered, today, not a cloud in sight.. nice post.
love, mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Gorgeous! Lovely! Spectacular! Boogsirific!!

Xo

Jacquie