Friday, August 23, 2013

Does kitty have a problem?

I'm not sure what to think about lil' Hollywood. Is she just curious? A slightly bad example? Does she simply have excellent taste and fit perfectly into this family? Or, does she have a serious drinking problem?

This little kitty cannot stay away from the beer! Every time I put down a beer, there she is lapping it up.

Ballast Point Sculpin IPA? YUMMY!

Karl Strauss Tower 10 IPA? Yes, I like this too!

Coronado Brewery Islander IPA? Hey, this I'm going to knock right off the desk, lap up the spilled golden goodness...

..then go back to the bottle, just so I don't miss a single drop!

Oh, and yeah, I like pale ales too. This here Stone Pale Ale is delicious!

We've actually had a really hard time coming up with a proper name for her. My girl wanted to call her Cookie, but um, well, that's lame! And this little feline came to us straight from North Hollywood, so we have been calling her Hollywood - Holly for short. But it doesn't seem right either. However, these photos are making me wonder if we shouldn't name her India, in honor of her favorite beverage,  India Pale Ales. We could call her Indie for short. Cute, right?

But maybe we should wait to see what happens when we break out the tequila....


She might just turn out to be a Josephina!

Salud!

3 comments:

Pat said...

that is hysterical...your kitty makes me proud, although it was difficult to drink my beer when I came to dinner--every time I put it down she was in it.
Maybe you should call her PBR in honor of your father.
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love her! And I think Cookie is a *fine* name for a kitty-cat.

And I think Pat's onto something there........

Awesome.
Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

She's a cat after my own heart! And she'll always be Hollywood to us :)

She is also a responsible drinker, she was reported to be lapping water out of her caretakers' cups when they visited.

love it!

Jacquie