Friday, May 10, 2013

Boo!




 Doesn't this photo scream, "Mike Wazowski"?




I bet most of your mom's out there know exactly what I am talking about.

There are a billion amazing things about being a mother, and I'm not going to claim that watching Disney and Pixar movies are necessarily one of them. But, I do have to admit that I love Monster's Inc. And I doubt I would have ever seen it if not for my own three "Boos."

A heartfelt Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there. May your day be full of love and joy and lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Pat said...

And how lucky I am to be spending it with you and your three.
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Aw, Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Elizabeth. And to you too, Jacqueline. May your offspring make you lots of awesome homemade cards, and treat you like the goddessses you are.

Love you.

Ellie