Friday, June 29, 2012

Wickedly awesome

What a wicked fun night last night. My lovely co-blogger, Jacquie, guest blogger Autumn, and I all took our girls to see Wicked as a birthday gift. Yep, all three have birthdays within 3 weeks of each other, and all have mothers awesome enough to accompany them to the theater.

What is a mother's job if not sacrifice, right?

Aww, wicked cute, right?

Well, then again, maybe just plain wicked.

Wickedly awesome black henna tat.

Smile, goils, we're going to go see Wicked!

Oh my, even the drinks are wicked!

Wicked awesome seats; both the young and old ladies have their very own row of three seats



Wickedly cute redeux

And just when you thought it couldn't get any wickedly cuter

Totally wicked great night!
Can't wait to find out what we'll go see next year...

13 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

So much fun! I wish we could go again tonight, the play was a masterpiece and the company just couldn't be beat! I'd like another of those wicked grilled artichokes too, to eat with my gnarly giant knuckled hand.

Love you girls!

Jacquie

Pat said...

What fun!!!
Maybe sometime me and you and Jackie and her Mom can have a night out.
Love, Mom

Pat said...

What fun!!!
Maybe sometime me and you and Jackie and her Mom can have a night out.
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

She is planning to be here in September, I think, so we should make it happen!

beth

Pat said...

For sure!!
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh how I deeply love! Wickedly love! I wish so deeply I could join you gorgeous women. Ach, one of you is cuter than the other.

Let me as you this Beth: was Jacquie able to refrain from singing along with the cast on the stage?

xxEllie

Beth said...

She was able to refrain. Or if she did sing, I didn't hear her, although actually I WASN'T sitting right next to her, so maybe she was singing, very, very softly, the entire time!?

I can't wait to get the soundtrack. Er, I mean have Jacquie cut me a copy of it :)

Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

The sound track is awesome, Idina Mendez and Kristin Chenoweth. I'll burn you one tonight! I hardly sang at all, really. Maybe just a bit in the end. They were so good, I just wanted to listen. It's a great show, so very wonderfully great.

xoxox

jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Please to burn for me too?! I have awesome Montbleau to burn in exchange......

xxE

Me, You, or Ellie said...

burning cds as we speak, and Pat - YES! I can't wait for you and my mom to meet, the four of us will have a great time.

xoxox

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

ps: Beth? our girls are dentally challenged.

:)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I know! My favorite photos is of Toofus 1 and Toofus 2.

xxE

Mom C said...

I can't wait for a night out with Pat and our girls - mama girls, that is... love, mom