Monday, February 13, 2012

Through the door

I have absolutely run out of time this morning due to working on the restaurant reviews that are my (overdue) 'payment' for my trip to Los Cabos.
Remember me keeping it real in Los Cabos?
So, although I so want to share with you the excellence of my most recent foray into Mexico with none other than my lovely co-blogger, Jacquie, I'm just going to give you a few shots of what's to come. (From both of us, probably.) We had ourselves a time on Saturday, and between us have plenty of great blog fodder.

So enjoy these professional photos of Rancho la Puerta, and get ready for my/our more amateur but authentic photos and commentary.
Hello!

Inspired?

Yoga studio?

Ah

Yum

Hopefully I've made you wonder how all of these images hang together. I know I'm wondering myself, but between now and Thursday, this will all gloriously gel. Or not. So stay tuned.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I'm literally rubbing my hands together at the prospect of getting to show our photos! Well, literally might be too strong a word since I'm obviously typing, too. But yay! It was an amazing day, I'm so happy and grateful that I got to spend it there with you. What a place!

I have another story to tell before this one, and I need time to sort through my 85 billion photos from la puerta, so it's all you on Thursday! I'll follow up on Friday :)

xoxoxoxo

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

And I'm rubbing *my* hands together (well, you know) in glee at the excitement of all the impending stories and photos of Ranchero Amor.

I simply cannot *wait* until the Thursday-and-Friday Ranchero lovefest.

Wait, that's hyperbole. I can wait. I'm eager for it, but I can wait. Because I've got Jacquie's story tomorrow to look forward to! And I may have a tale of my own to tell on Wednesday, too.

If yer lucky......

Love, amor, peace, paz.
xxxxxEllie

Pat said...

I am totally lost...you and Jackie went to Mexico on Friday???
Can't wait to hear
Love, Mom...now in St. Pete for three more weeks until I begin my move to San Diego