Tuesday, January 10, 2012

To infinity and beyond

I promise this is the last Cabo post. I promise. But I really did like the hotel where we stayed.

This sliver of a vista opened up about 4 rooms before ours, and made me smile everytime I walked by.

This was the veiw while waiting for our elevator. Not bad either.

This is a shot from our balcony of the roof of one of the casitas, which we did not have the pleasure of staying in, although a friend of ours did, so we had access anyway. 

Morning walk vista

No, that is not our second home. Sigh.





I have to say, though, as beautiful as the coastline was, my happy place was the pool -- seemingly infinite, no?


In the pool with a michelada, does it get any better?

Ah, yes, it actually does, fresh ceviche delivered poolside. Muchas Gracias.

5 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh my goozness, that place is gorgeous! Romance be damned, it seems like the perfect spot for a girls' weekend, I'm just sayin.

xoxox

Jacquie

Pat said...

Or maybe mother, daughter (the elders) get away. Love these posts...keep them coming!
Love, Mom

Mom c said...

I love them too Beth - so beautiful. Mother, daughter, hmmm- I'll have to start saving my pennies....Mom C

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wait, that's a *pool*? That is one badass pool, yo.

And bring it on: we cannot get enough of this loveliness.

And you look *awesome*, g-friend.

xxxEllie

jaw still down in Central PA said...

please invite me for the girls weekend and please make it in the next few months...that $200 I found in a 2010 x-mas card is burning a hole in my pocket and I think it should go toward my plane ticket. Paleeeze!