Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless wednesday


Okay, sorry, I cannot stay wordless.

1. I was going to post a photo of a dog in a golf cart (stay tuned for Saturday). But I didn't when I noticed what was on the display on my camera as I looked for it on my phone -- the shot above. And it is actually better, as it's the reason for the need for a wordless wednesday -- work.

2. If you click on this photo and look at it more closely, it is ghastly. Simply gross and revolting. But I bet if you take a close look your key board it might qualify as Halloween material too.

3. This shot makes me feel a little Mistah-like. (The perspective, not the gross hair and crumbs.)

3 comments:

has you beat in Central PA said...

Oh, Beth, I can top your ghastly, gross and revolting if only I had taking a picture when I moved my 16 yr old's bed. I would have preferred to find an odd Playboy under there!
It involved old contacts, old chewed gum, and I don't even want to think about the stuff that was stuck to the heater vent, but I'm hoping it was snot.

Maybe we need to move more than every 12 years...

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Ew, that is revolting. The only thing more revolting is the keyboard I am currently attempting to both type upon and avoid contact with.

And PA? double ew. fingers in my ears (eyes?) singing the happy birthday song.

xo

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

[Scrubbing keyboard, scrubbing keyboard]

You *are* so very Mistah-like, Beth! Actually, really, not at all, but your photography is awesome, like my little NYTimes photog-boy *(ha!)*

My keys are much lower and have less room for debris. But I could type the shit out of those high boys. Loudly.

xxxxEllie