Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun With Photography

Mistah's not the only photographer in this family you know.

I found myself with some time on my hands the other day when Shleckah was in his favorite used book store, leaving me to twiddle my thumbs* in the Westy.

*I always have a book and a crossword puzzle with me, for this very reason. But I think I'm going to start twiddling my thumbs instead, because I've never done it before, and I think it sounds really fun.

I thought I'd try the ol' Take A Photo Of Myself In The Sideview Mirror Trick.

Oh dear.

Well, that's not very good at all.

I really should probably stick to my natural talents.*

*Let me know if you can think of any.

Oh, wait a minute! Now we're getting somewhere.

Oh yeah. Getting the hang of it now . . .

And . . . success.

And here comes Schleckah! Just in time for me to show him my new trick.

You see that? Mistah is not the only photographer in this family.
He's just the only good one.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I can't take a decent self portrait to save my life. I always have the dumbest expression on my face, and unfailingly look at the wrong spot so I come across as shifty and unlikeable.

You, though? Very likeable. And adorable. And talented.

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Look at your sweet face in the mirror!!

Bravo to you, Ellie, very avant-garde.

And I can think of LOTS of talents: you make an epic margarita, are an accomplished painter, light up any room you enter, are an excellent puzzle solver, exceptional bar keep, and the list goes on and on and on!

xoxoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I like the idea of me being "an accomplished painter"., Beth. Let's just let people believe you mean portraiture, okay?

And I also like the idea of Jacquie being "shifty and unlikeable". Out of all the very many things I think you are, Jacqueline, those two never quite made my list.

xxEllie