Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lil' Oscar Love

We had ourselves an unplanned, spontaneous Lil' Oscar Cooler Lovefest a couple of weeks ago.

Lil' Oscar Love, baby.

Now, Mistah and I, as everybody knows, we love Oscars. Love them! But really, who doesn't love a Lil' Oscar? Nobody, that's who. They're impossible not to love. Everybody loves them. But everybody doesn't love that the apostrophe is in the wrong place.

I mean, clearly, Li'l would be better. Or maybe Li'l'. Hmmmm, yeah, okay, that's awkward. But still. Lil' is just wrong. My friend Eileen is dead against it.

But the apostrophe issue aside, a deck full of Lil' Oscars -- and their accompanying parents masters owners -- well, that just makes for good times.

Everybody, grab your Lil' Oscar!

Now pick 'em, up, folks . . .

And . . . smile!

What made the afternoon even more superawesome was Mom was in da house . . .

. . . and everyone knows how much Mom loves a Lil' Oscar.

Sigh . . . oh how we bask in our Lil' Oscar Love.

But honestly, how hard is it to put the apostrophe in the right place?

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

HA! Ellie, you crack me up. Such love, but yet such disappointment.

I must say, I did not know that Lil' Oscar came in such diverse colors. Love that. I gotta go with the green and white one though. That is a beaut. The yellow is kinda snazzy too.

I really have to keep my eye out for one.

xoxo,
Beth

And, um, Ellie? Get your hands of your mom's glass!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

That's *my* glass! Notice it's the one I'm using in every other photo! My mom's the thief, not me.

And I'm not sure about Tommy's (the red-topped one) but every other Lil' Oscar was found second-hand.

Happy Hunting!

E

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Mom must have gotten very parched from what was probably a very long self timer photo shoot, lol. Share with your mother, Ellie! No wonder I'm her favorite daughter.

xoxoxox

Jacquie

Lisa S said...

So cute! The people, too :-)