Thursday, July 7, 2011

ITAM 2011*

Subtitle: Let's Try This One More Time.

It is, once again, International T-Shirt Appreciation Month.

I know, I know. Last year's I-TAM got derailed and ended prematurely. But that's not going to stop us from trying again. Oh, no, it's not. It's a new year, afterall. So let's get those tees out, let's get rid of that hyphen, and let's try again . . .

Because it's July. It's International T-Shirt Appreciation Month. It's Eye-Tam, people. Wear those t-shirts with love and pride.

Look! Mistah Schleckah is!

July 1: Thomas Wolfe
Photo taken by me lying on the couch because
I was too tiyed to get up.

July 2: Hygienic Art XXX

That is a killer T.

July 3: Huskies, baby.

July 5: Kat Murphy original*
*July 4? Oh, we've got July 4. Be patient, wouldja?

July 6: Long Hair Ranch.
We'd tell you where it is, but then we'd have to,
well, you know the rest . . . 

July 7, Today! Florida State Parks.
A proud tradition.*

*I just made up that slogan. Pretty good, right?

Well, I'd say we're off to a flying start this year.

Happy ITAM peeps! Wear 'em proud.

3 comments:

on the lookout for t-shirts in PA said...

too funny that you would remind me about ITAM after my FB post yesterday regarding offensive t-shirts.

So glad to see Mistah's t-shirts which prove he is a brilliant man :)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh how I love eye-tam! I can hardly wait for the rest! And yes, you have peaked my curiosity about July 4th. What could it be.

Feeling a bit inspired to show my own favorites...

Love!

Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I was so disappointed that those jaunty schlekah socks weren't in for the whole month! No one rocks the socks in sandals look quite like our young friend mistah.

love the eye tam :) love you, sister! two weeks...

Jacquie