Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend 3-Way: The Big 1-2

Jacquie's boy turns 12 on Sunday! Where does the time go??

In honor of this momentous occasion I've asked my lovely co-bloggers to post a photo of our young friend, with an accompanying comment or anecdote, celebrating our fearless hero.

Ellie:

A Boy and His Dog, June 2004

My favorite comment, and one quite famous in our family: my young nephew to his Lebanese, and quite hairy grandfather: “Jidoo, why is your fur so black??”

Jacquie:
Awwww, my baby! I thought it would be hard to restrict myself to just one photo for this post, but upon reflection I knew just the one:

This photo was the header image on the blog I kept during a very scary few months that began shortly after his 11th birthday.


Happy Birthday to the artist formerly known as Wobble Boy. Now enough with the drama, okay?

Beth:

I just love this photo, so chock full of brotherly love...
"You may be able to dress me like her, but I will NOT let her into this car with me!"

Happy Birthday to a great Big Brother, among other things ;-)


Happy 12th, Buddy-Boy! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Huh? in PA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.