Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend 3-way: featured photos

Remember that old riddle song: "One of these things is not like the others?" It has been running through my head as I gaze upon the photographic contributions for this weekend's 3-way photo project. At first I thought I was going to have it easy in tying these three together, you've got

FEET under inspection



and FEET in sandals, yet sporting socks. A curious fashion statement to be sure, but to each his or her own.


and then to round it out, we've got FEET....


on a boat? 

I'm sure there are feet on that boat. And you know what else? There are FEET beneath the photographer who photographed that boat.... in fact, it is likely that the FEET of the photographer are two of the four featured in the photo of FEET in be-socked sandals above! 

*high five*
Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

True dat!

Ellie

(And that's the Barque Eagle, America's tall ship, who lives right here in New London).